Click to banner for details

24/10/2015

I Felt His Private Part Against My BackSide-Woman Who Claims She Was Molested By Bill Cosby

Another woman claims Bill Cosby molested her in college (Photos)Donna Barrett is the latest lady to come forward and accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault..

She told her story at a Manhattan hotel on Friday alongside another alleged victim of his abuse...

Mrs Barrett said she was at the University of Pennsylvania stadium in 2005 when some of her teammates had finished their race.

She asked an event photographer to snap a picture of them when suddenly a man grabbed her from behind.

(photo below )It turned out to be Cosby, she said........'He had his arm on my waist and forcefully pulled me on to his private area, saying:

"Hey, back that thing up here girl, back it on up,'I felt his private parts against my backside.

I cried out and tried to pull away from his vice-like grip on my waist.

The photograph shows Cosby wearing sunglasses with his arms around a woman, surrounded by athletes.

Mrs Barrett said she never knew of its existence until she was handed it during another track meeting.

I am a married woman and do not encourage, condone or solicit any type of attention from other men,' she added.

We will never stop until the last courageous victim who wishes to come forward has done so,' she said.

Cosby is accused of molesting or abusing about 50 women over the course of four decades.

He is the subject of two criminal investigations - although most allegations fall outside the statute of limitations – and several civil suits, alleging sexual abuse or defamation..

No comments:

Post a Comment